Friday, June 11, 2010

London Saga: Part 5


Not that you could tell from this picture, but this is me in Cambridge.

I'm an awful picture taker. I take photos of stuff (mostly buildings) from bad angles in bad lighting. I never actually appear in my pictures, and when I do, I choose awful backgrounds for them.

Cambridge was gorgeous -- we went punting down the Cam River, which was extremely pleasant. The weather was fabulous and the day was bright and sunny, which I don't think is particularly frequent for England.

After getting back from a wonderful daytrip to Cambridge, I had dinner at a little pizza place off Goodge Street, which was nice.

And now I'm writing this blog post, which will be incredibly short because I'm tired, and I have a full day of tourism ahead of me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment