Wow! Thank you Cheree for my first Blog Award. Heck, I didn't even know these things existed! Anyway, since I'm always scrambling for blog topics, this made my post very easy.
1. Thank the person who tagged me. (Thanks Cheree!)
2. Copy and Paste the award on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me.
4. Tell up to 6 lies and 1 truth about myself.
5. Tag at least 7 people for this award.
6. Post links to their blogs.
7. Comment on each of their blogs to inform them of the nomination.
Here are the lies (Just remember one of them is the truth):
1. I've actually had several names. Rachel, which I go by now, isn't my real birth name.
2. Although I'm Korean-American, I can't stand Korean food because it's too spicy for me. Bleck.
3. My shoe size is 8.5.
4. Out of all the household chores to do (laundry, doing dishes, vacuuming), my least favorite is doing dishes.
5. To date, I've claimed fourteen books as my own from various public libraries.
6. I hate Girl Scout cookies. They're overpriced and don't taste all that good, in any case.
7. I have to have everything neatly organized (a bit anal retentive).
Um, so I don't really have anyone else to pass this onto that hasn't already gotten the award. So sorry for the double-nominations, folks!
That's all for now! I've been feeling a little Looney, especially since I've been watching Looney Tunes for an awesome American culture class that I'm taking.
Currently Listening to:
Currently Procrastinating on:
* A paper for said American Culture class,
* Writing an article for the school newspaper, and
* Working on promoting The Ante Review.