Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I have many things to do.

 
Courtesy www.xkcd.com

Those of you who follow me on Twitter might know that I'm a wee bit obsessed with xckd. *ahem* It's one of many interests, which include:

1. Young Adult/Middle Grade Fantasy (Harry Potter, Hunger Games, His Dark Materials, Chronicles of Narnia, etc)
2. Salsa (Pico de gallo, pineapple habanero, etc)
3.17th Century classical music (Monteverdi, Bach, Handel, etc)
4. The Olympic Games (Speed-skating, figure skating, etc)
5. Apples (Fuji, Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, etc)
6. Major book awards, (Pulitzer, Man Booker, Nobel, National Book Critics Circle, etc)

This is more a warning than anything else: potential topics that  might surface in this blog, especially since I have no clue what the heck I'm doing. 

To close: 

Currently Reading:

 When You Reach Me  A History of the World in 6 Glasses

Currently Listening to:
 
 Peri - Euridice / Banditelli · Fagotto · Cecchetti · Zambon · Foresti · Bertini · Benvenuti · Zanasi · Ensemble Arpeggio · de Caro Have One on Me

Currently Procrastinating on:
* A Spanish essay,
* Reading Wallace Stevens (although he does rock),
* And editing The Cavalier Daily 



4 comments:

  1. Rachel!!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blog-nation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere. As a hi, I've got an award waiting for you at my blog http://justifiedlunacy.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cheree! This is my first blog award -- I love it!

    ReplyDelete